2LA Games makes great games that offer fun, entertainment experiences for everyone to enjoy. We at 2LA Games respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games. In this document we refer to 2LA Games “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer to you as “you” and “your”.
- Payment Information
When you purchase items via our apps in the Google Play Store or in the App Store, we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
- Usage of your Personal Information
The only Personal Information we collect are:
- your email address
from your Google or Apple account.
You agree that we can use this Personal Information only to:
- Store your in-app purchases performed via our games
- Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We will not share any of your Personal Information to any third parties. Therefore, we will not sell or rent your information to any third party.
- For how long will we retain your information?
- How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar games developers. However, since the Internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
- Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Services. If you were unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal matters